Regardless of working conditions, Reclaimit’s focus on safety keeps our projects accident-free. Since the inception of the business, Reclaimit has participated in the Certificate of Recognition program for Small Employers (SECOR). Our record has earned us a Certificate of Recognition from the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan. More important, our safety record means that we will save your company the cost and stress of accidents on your work site.
We all know the cost to business of a recorded incident, lost time accident, or upset condition, so we share your commitment to safety. In addition to working within the guidelines of your safety programs, we also apply our proven safety practices.
Andrew has a very strong safety ethic, backed up by the protocols that Reclaimit has followed in field programs they have completed for Shell. Protocol includes effective daily tailgate meetings, identification and mitigation of hazards and engrained safety ethic in the crews working for
Mark S. Senior Environmental Advisor
I would like to express my appreciation for the positive attitude you demonstrated, towards safety, on behalf of Petro-Canada. Your diligent efforts in working both safely and efficiently helped to ensure the success of the project.
Tim T. Team Leader Technical and Project Services
Our Cost-Effective Safety Management System
- Project design that smoothly integrates our safety management protocols, the safety management systems of our clients, and the safety procedures used by our service providers;
- Ongoing documentation, review, and reporting of work procedures and conditions;
- Hazard assessments and development of risk reduction measures;
- Frequent audits to ensure risk reduction measures are being followed;
- Employee review and training to keep everyone aware of safety requirements; and
- Ongoing focus on finding ways to improve safety, through better equipment or procedures.
Certification & Recognition
- Partners in Injury Reduction Program (PIR)
- Small Employers Certificate of Recognition (SECOR) – 10 years and running.
- ISNetworld registered. Approved for several companies including: ConocoPhillips, Statoil, Shell, Nexen, MEG and Cenovus,
- Detailed continuing education including standard oil and gas training competencies, safety and environment auditor experience and safety leadership training.
Reclaimit proves its commitment to safe work practices by:
- Promoting safety leadership through enhanced training opportunities for our project leaders.
- Requiring that project leaders under our direction take responsibility for modeling work place safety.
- Encouraging reporting, investigation and shared learning from incidents before accidents occur; and
- Following through on safe work practices.
Reclaimit’s commitment to safety gives you peace of mind. Like your company, you know we are equally serious about safe work management. We solve your problems – we don’t create new ones.